Wasco County S.O. Concealed Handgun Permit

Submission of an application for a Concealed Handgun License renewal, new applicant, or applicant transferring from another county is done in person and by appointment only. **Wasco County does not issue to out-of-state residents. We will do Washington resident renewals if you already have a permit with us. ** Our calendar fills up quickly, so the calendar may be booked out a month or more.
Wasco County Sheriff’s Office (541)506-2580.

Previous Week Next Week

July 2022 Jul 2022

Powered for FREE by YouCanBook.meSee how easy it is to create a booking page